SmartBurner saves lives and protects property by helping to prevent cooking fires from starting. It easily replaces electric coil elements and prevents the burner from reaching the temperature at which most cooking oils ignite. The flat cooking surface provides evenly distributed heat and prolongs the life of cookware. Our patented temperature limiting control (TLC) technology has been installed more than 1 million times across North America, without a single cooking fire. SmartBurner exceeds the new UL 858 60A standard for cooking oil ignition.Get in touch for bulk orders
- Care & Maintenance
With patented temperature limiting control (TLC) technologytm, SmartBurner easily replaces electric coil elements and prevents the burner from reaching the temperature at which most cooking oils auto-ignite. SmartBurner is already protecting hundreds of thousands of kitchens in Multi-Family Apartments, Public Housing, Seniors Residences, Colleges & Universities and Extended Stay Hotels. SmartBurner has been tested, validated, and endorsed by some of the most respected safety organizations. Protect your property today!
- Helps prevent cooking fires on electric coil stoves.
- Protects property.
- Installs in seconds.
- Universal fit.
- Easy to clean.
- Better cooking performance.
- Saves energy and money.
SmartBurner is proven to help save energy and money on restoration, repair, and relocation costs. It can provide savings on insurance premiums, and helps preserve and protect corporate reputations.
- Delivers high Return on Investment (ROI).
- Improves New Operating Income (NOI).
- Requires no cooking behavior changes by tenant or guest.
- Engineered to last the life of the stove.
- No expiry dates to worry about, batteries to change, or buttons to push.
- 1 year warranty.
- Helps prevent the fire from happening in the first place.
- Patented technology that has been installed more than 1 million times without a single cooking fire.
Care & Maintenance
Before You cook with SmartBurner
Before being used for the first time, SmartBurner should be heated up on the HI or the maximum setting for approximately 7-10 minutes without any food or contents. During this ‘curing’ process, the protective coating is hardened and obtains its maximum strength. NOTE: There may be a slight odour the first time you use your stove with the SmartBurner installed. This is normal and should dissipate after the first use.
Cleaning your SmartBurner
- Always ensure that the burner is cool before attempting to clean.
- Never soak your SmartBurner or put it in the dishwasher.
- Use a damp cloth or sponge with mild detergent to clean surface of burner and surrounding plate. Never use harsh abrasives or steel wool pads on any part of the SmartBurner.
- Thoroughly wipe soap from a burner plate and towel it dry.
- For best results, clean your burner plates and drip pans regularly.
- Use dry pots and keep wet utensils or objects with condensation, such as pot lids, away from the SmartBurner.
- Apply SmartBurner Polish regularly to maintain the burner plate and help restore the original appearance.
- Rings are removable and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. (NOTE: Take extra care when removing or re-attaching the stainless steel rings to the burner plate. The metal edges maybe sharp.)
SmartBurner Polish and SmartBurner Replacement rings may be purchased separately.
ReviewsTotal Reviews: 0
- Helps to restore, protect and maintain SmartBurner’s original matte black appearance.
- Regular care with SmartBurner polish helps protect the cast-iron plate from rusting and spotting. It also helps restore and maintain the appearance of SmartBurner.
- Restores and protects solid surface elements
- Easy to Use
- long lasting
- Ideal for cleaning and restoring SmartBurner