Stove Fire Safety Products For Multi-Family Housing
Reduce the risk of apartment kitchen fires WITH SMART SOLUTIONS by Pioneering Technology.
Multi-family apartment buildings have the highest risk for cooking fires than any other type of building!
74% of all fires in multi-family residences are the result of cooking – that is nearly double the rate for other buildings. The vast majority of multi-family residences using electric stoves have electric coil stoves, which contribute disproportionately to cooking fires.
be proactive. Get a quote today and help save your multi-family property portfolio from cooking fires tomorrow.
Pioneering Technology Corp.
“The North Charleston Housing Authority has installed the Safe T Elements in all of its housing units since 2009. Since the installation, we have not had one grease fire. Without doubt this product has proven itself to be an excellent fire prevention device.”
David LaRoe, Director of Development & Real Estate, NCHAread more testimonials
“This installation and safety initiative is proving to be a great benefit to protecting the people and property at RHA. We would definitely recommend this technology to all housing authorities to help protect residents and properties from the dangerous risks of cooking fires.”
Sandra Whitney, Director of Housing Operations, Rochester Housing Authorityread more testimonials
“Since Safe T Element was installed; we have more confidence of the level of fire safety in our group homes and have not experienced a single unattended cooking fire-related incident.”
Rob Tobin, Corporate Services and Housing Case Management Liason Specialist, Canadian Mental Health Associationread more testimonials
PROVIDE Safe living with PIONEERING TECHNOLOGY
Fire safety in apartment buildings is a wise investment. The damages caused by these fires amount to approximately $1.4 billion in annual property damage. But the financial impact goes beyond just the damages. The reputation of the multi-family building can also be damaged. If there is a perception that personal and family safety is at risk, many current and potential tenants may opt to look elsewhere.