Stove Fire Safety Products For Hotels and Motels
Help eliminate the risk of fires in hospitality with smart solutions by Pioneering Technology.
Cooking is the leading cause of fires in hotels and motels.
As a hotel owner or operator, recovering from a fire means more than simply making repairs. The facility’s reputation can also be damaged. News of a fire spreads rapidly. Rapidly, and prospective guests will factor this in when considering a stay. Ensuring personal safety and comfort is a key aspect of guest’s decision decision, and restoring. Restoring their confidence after a fire can be a difficult and costly process.
Smart Micro™View Product
Smart Range™View Product
Smart Element™View Product
be proactive. get a quote today – save your hotel from fire tomorrow.
Pioneering Technology Corp.
“The North Charleston Housing Authority has installed the Safe T Elements in all of its housing units since 2009. Since the installation, we have not had one grease fire. Without doubt this product has proven itself to be an excellent fire prevention device.”
David LaRoe, Director of Development & Real Estate, NCHAread more testimonials
“This installation and safety initiative is proving to be a great benefit to protecting the people and property at RHA. We would definitely recommend this technology to all housing authorities to help protect residents and properties from the dangerous risks of cooking fires.”
Sandra Whitney, Director of Housing Operations, Rochester Housing Authorityread more testimonials
“Since Safe T Element was installed; we have more confidence of the level of fire safety in our group homes and have not experienced a single unattended cooking fire-related incident.”
Rob Tobin, Corporate Services and Housing Case Management Liason Specialist, Canadian Mental Health Associationread more testimonials
PIONEERING TECHNOLOGYPROVIDES PROTECTION
At hotels and motels, the transient nature of guests means that they will naturally be unfamiliar with the cooking equipment and appliances. And, with that, they may be unaware of the safe-operation procedures of the equipment. Installing Pioneering Technology products helps keep your guests and property safe from accidental cooking fires.