Safe T Sensor™
Safe T Sensor provides a simple solution to help prevent costly nuisance alarms and enhance microwave fire safety – all with virtually no effort to install and no change to its operation. This product solution interrupts power to your microwave at the first sign of smoke; preventing fires as well as nuisance alarms.Get in touch for bulk orders
- Care & Maintenance
Safe T Sensor interrupts power to the microwave at the first sign of smoke.
- The smoke “sensor” is attached magnetically to the microwave.
- The microwave plugs into the “control box” which is plugged into the outlet.
- The solution is simple, seamless and requires no change to cooking behavior.
Note: This product is NOT recommended for use on microwaves with a dial-timer or on built-in microwaves (unless the exhaust vents are exposed).
- Reduces smoke detector activations, unnecessary fire service runs and building evacuations.
- Helps prevent nuisance alarms and microwave fires.
- Proven to deliver an immediate ROI.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the microwave and the Safe T Sensor from the power outlet.
- Gently remove the Sensor cover from the Sensor case.
- Clean any dust or debris by using a tissue.
- Place the Sensor cover back on the Sensor case so that it clicks back into place.
- Plug the microwave into the Safe T Sensor control box then, plug the control box back into the power outlet.
- Position the Sensor near the microwave’s vent.
- Refer to the Safe T Sensor Care and Use Manual for instructions on positioning the sensor.
- For optimum performance, test and clean Safe T Sensor monthly.