Why do we need cooking fire prevention products?
- Cooking is the leading cause of household fires and fire injuries. (Source: NFPA)
- On average, more than 170,000 cooking fires reported each year.
- Everyday there are an average of 466 reported home cooking fires.
- For every reported cooking fire, another 30 – 50 go unreported!
- Cooking fires cause 510 deaths and 5,470 fire injuries every year.
- Cooking fires result in $1.2 billion in direct property damage – every year!
Our Cooking fire prevention products are the best way to prevent cooking fires from happening in the first place.
Cooking fire Prevention Products
- Our patented temperature limiting control™ (TLC) technology helps prevent the burner from reaching temperatures that cause most cooking oils to auto ignite
- Helps save lives, property and money
- Delivers superior cooking performance.
- Easy to install.
- Outstanding ROI.
- Proven technology – over 250K units installed across North America without a single cooking fire being reported.
- Available as 2x2 (2-6” burners and 2-8” burners) or 3x1 (3-6” burners and 1-8” burner)
- Prevents false or nuisance alarms caused by over-cooking food in microwave ovens.
- Prevents unnecessary and potentially hazardous evacuations of seniors, hospital patients, students, hotel/motel guests, and office buildings due to microwave fires/alarms.
- Prevents unnecessary and costly fire department responses.
- Prevents loss of life, injury, tenant apathy and costs related to loss of productivity (i.e. office building evacuations).
- Monitors changes in the range’s cooking temperature.
- Provides audible reminder if cooking fire risk is detected.
- Automatic range shut off is cooking is left unattended.
- Self-learning/calibrated using the latest touch sensor technology.
- Helps minimize smoke alarm activations & nuisance calls.
- Helps save lives, property and money.