Safe-T-sensor™ Care and Maintenance
Steps to clean Safe-T-sensor™:
1. Unplug the microwave and the Safe-T-sensor™ from the power outlet.
2. Gently remove the Sensor cover from the Sensor case.
3. Clean any dust or debris by using a tissue.
4. Place the Sensor cover back on the Sensor case so it clicks back into place.
5. Plug the microwave into the Safe-T-sensor™ control box then, plug the control box back into the power outlet.
6. Position the Sensor near the microwave’s vent.
For optimum performance test and clean Safe-T-sensor™ monthly.
For further information, please refer to our Care and Use Manual.